If you haven’t already heard, then where have you been? We are selling our scatter cushions at some incredibly low prices. Starting from R 16.99 - this is a deal not to be missed.
If it’s a lack of covers that has you down then don’t despair – here’s a quick and easy tutorial on how to make a cover in which to stuff your cushion.
- Place your tape measure from seam to seam, measure the size of your cushion inner.
- Adding a 2cm seam allowance to your measurement cut 2 pieces of fabric to size.
- Place the right sides of your fabric together and stitch along the 3 sides and around all 4 corners leaving a gap in the fourth side large enough to slip the cushion inner in.
- Turn the cover right side out and insert the inner.
- Turn under the raw edges of the opening and slip stitch closed.
We know this sounds incredibly simple to make (which is why we love it), but this is just a canvas on which you can express yourself. We have a wide range of vibrant fabrics that are perfect for this project or visit our haberdashery and stock up on some embellishments.
Want to know what’s in stock? Give us a call on our Golden Number 0861 322 839 | 0861
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and stay up to date with the latest news and specials.