With the Festive Season just around the corner it’s time for you crafty gift givers to get cracking. In an effort to help spread the joy, we've put together a few Christmas themed tutorials for you to enjoy.
To start you off here is a DIY fabric wreath from the geniuses behind Quilt Inspirations. Why geniuses you ask? Well, they’ve put together an easy to follow pattern that won’t have to tying fabric strips for days or leave you with blisters on your fingers. Now if that isn't a great gift this Christmas, then we don’t know what is.
- One 30.5cm floral styro-foam wreath (if you choose to go with another thickness remember to adjust you measurements accordingly)
- Dark green fabric for backbone strips (approx. 1 fat quarter)
- Fabric or ribbon for bow (we used a 26cm x 54cm piece from 1 fat quarter)
- Assorted fabrics for cross-strips approx. 1.6 to 1.8 meters (7-8 fat quarters)
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat; 15 x 61cm (6" x 24") quilting ruler
- T-pins to attach the strips to the wreath
This is a great project to use up all your leftovers and scraps. Don’t forget we also offer GREAT DEALS on off-cuts sold by weight! Just give us a call on our Golden Number 0861 322 839 | 0861 FAB TEX for more info. You can also send us a FRIEND REQUEST on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and stay up to date with the latest news and specials.